Medical Marijuana Exchange (MME) Advertising Standards
The following points govern the "Advertising Standards" for MME. Non-compliance to any of these advertising standards may result in termination of your account and/or cancellation of your advertising.
- Medical Marijuana Exchange retains full rights to remove or reject any ad(s) for any reason.
- The responsibility to comply with all the applicable regulations and laws rests on the shoulders of the Advertisers.
- The "Advertising Standards" listed here are subject to change at any time without any prior notice.
- In case you are managing ads for multiple advertisers, you will be required to create a separate account for each advertiser.
- In case you use other Medical Marijuana Exchange Services, you may be subject to additional terms and conditions.
The following points define the "Prohibited Content" for MME Advertising Standards. You must comply with all of these points and try not to include any of the following in your ads:
- Animated GIFs
- Content aimed at or targeted to minors
- Sexually proactive content/nudity/adult content
- Content that in any way violates or infringes upon the rights of any third-party, including but not limited to trademarks, copyrights, or other proprietary/personal rights.
- Content showing arms and ammunition, explosives, weapons, or any unsafe products (as determined at the sole discretion of Medical Marijuana Exchange).
- Misleading, false, or deceptive content.
- Content that is disrespectful or excessively violent in nature
- Content that promotes tobacco products or any other related services
- Spyware/malware or links to sites containing malware/spyware
- Links to pages that do not match the product/brand being advertised on MME
- Links to non-functional pages
- Dating: Online-Dating related ads/content/services are allowed only with prior approval and authorization from MME.
- Alcohol: Ads that promote or reference alcohol must meet and comply with all the established industry codes, applicable local laws, codes, licenses, guidelines, and approvals.
- Pharmacies or nutritional Supplements: Ads for online/offline nutritional supplements and online/offline pharmacies are allowed only with prior approval and authorization from Medical Marijuana Exchange.
- Lotteries, Online Real Money Gambling or Games of Skill: Prior approval and authorization from Medical Marijuana Exchange is mandatory for any of these categories.
- All the images/text used must be appropriate and in line with the service or product being promoted.
- Without prior written permission from MME, Ads may not imply any Medical Marijuana Exchange endorsement.
- Without prior written permission, associated ads and landing pages must not use MME trademarked material or Medical Marijuana Exchange copyrighted material.